Hotel Gasthof Kröll – Breakfast
A good morning always starts with a good breakfast!
We not only spoil our hotel guests with a cosy breakfast – also external guests are always welcome.
BREAKFASTWITH FRIENDS, FAMILY AND COZY-IN-THE-DAY-STARTERS
No one can deny a breakfast with friends, family or partner with an always well-stocked buffet with a varied selection of delicacies.
THE POPULAR BUSINESS BREAKFAST
A successful working day starts at breakfast, because with an empty stomach it does not negotiate so well. Our breakfast buffet is often used for a business breakfast, as you can exchange ideas here in a professional environment.
Don’t fancy the family and prepare breakfast for yourself? Then come to us & let yourself be pampered. At the Hotel-Gasthof Kröll you can feast at will and start the day enjoyably & comfortably.
QUALITY THAT YOU TASTE
When choosing milk, cheese, sausage and eggs, we focus on products from the region – from farmers we know and traders we value. What counts are freshness and real taste.
Experience enjoyable moments in a cosy atmosphere!
“NEW” our Kröll’s breakfast fun – Every 7th breakfast free of charge
Buffet breakfast (per adult) Euro 18,00
Buffet breakfast (per child up to 10 years) Euro 10,00
- Coffee, cappuccino, cafe latte, milk coffee, cocoa (as much as your heart desires)
- Tap water, mineral water
- Orange juice, multivitamin juice or naturally cloudy apple juice
- 1 glass of Prosecco
- Pastries (Semmerl, Weckerl, Crispbread, Toastbread) I Blackbread I Wholemeal Bread
- Sweet particles
- Fresh fruit, fruit salad, fruit basket
- Natural yoghurt, fruit yoghurt, fruit gnomes
- Cereals (cereals, cornflakes, chocolate pops)
- Dried fruits (raisins, plums)
- Div. Jams
- Eggs as desired (soft egg, hard egg, scrambled eggs, fried eggs)
- Vegetables (tomatoes, cucumber, peppers)
- Butter, Becel
- Cheese (soft cheese, hard cheese, cheese)
- Sausage (div. sausages, salami, ham, sausage)
- House smoked bacon
Hotel-Gasthof Kröll – Family Kröll – Steindorf Au 5 – 5722 Niedernsill
daily from 07.30 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. – please book under 06548-8230