Ingredients for 3 to 4 people
For the dough:
- 2 tbsp oil
- 125 ml water
- 1 pinch salt
- 250g flour
- knead everything to a supple dough
For the flooring:
- 2 smaller onions, thinly cut into half rings
- Cut 100g bacon or ham into strips
- 1 BEcher Creme fraiche
- 1 cup sour cream
- Pepper, salt, chibs, garlic to taste
- Preheat the oven to 250°C.
- Roll out the dough very thinly, mix sour cream and creme fraiche, season and pass on the dough.
- Spread the onions with the bacon/ham on the topping.
- The vegetarians among you simply leave the bacon and ham away and replace the whole thing with vegetables such as peppers or corn.
Bake for 20 minutes (lower slot/upper and heat).
Serve sprinkled with chives.
Outstanding also fit smoked salmon and arugula on top!
And if you want to save calories, replace creme fraiche with pots.