“Pirate treasure” or “fish cooked in aluminium foil”
Ingredients for 4 people:
800g – 1000g fish in a ganzen or fillet of your choice:
Trout, cod, salmon, zander, …
Vegetables of your choice:
Carrots, celery, tomatoes, kohlrabi, sweet potato, onion, pumpkin, …
Slightly dried tomatoes, lemon slices, dill, salt, pepper, knoblue to taste
Olive oil to brush
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Cut the vegetables into cubes or strips.
- Remove 4 large pieces from the aluminium foil, brush some olive oil in the middle.
- Place the vegetables on it, season with a little salt and pepper.
- Then place the fish on the vegetables and season as well.
- Then add lemon slices, dill and dried tomatoes
and close the aluminium foil all around very well to a “package”.
- Then on a sheet about 20 – 25 minutes (for fish fillets) and
- Cook 30 – 35 minutes for whole trout (depending on size) in the tube.
Attention when opening – hot steam escapes!
This is a perfect match: cooked rice, garlic bread or salad